We encourage you to join a Discipleship group that meets each Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m. It is a great time to join as our Lifeway groups are working through their good quarterly curriculum and our other adult groups are starting new studies.
In the Family Life Center our Adult group is just beginning a study of the minor prophets. If you do not know the connection between Jonah and Nahum or the amazing conversation between Habakkuk and God, consider joining this group.
We have a new adult class that will be studying the final prayer and farewell discourse of Jesus from John 13-17. We hope this is the first of many new classes as we grow.
We believe it is a great way to use your time on a Sunday morning, so come and build new relationships and be a blessing as you grow with the Body of Christ in the Word of God.
Our current Sunday morning classes are:
- Nursery [Infants - 2yrs]: Childcare
- Toddlers [2yrs as of Sept 1st - 3yrs]: “A Sure Foundation” - Foundation Truths about God through Bible stories.
- Pre-K - Kindergarten: “He Has Spoken By His Son” - A chronological study of the New Testament story of Jesus and His church.
- 4th - 6th Grades: “My Purpose Will Stand” - seeing how God is sovereign over all and continually at work in His world.
- 7th - 8th Grades: Gospel Project - Seeing God’s plan of Redemption through the whole Bible
- 9th - 12th Grades: Systematic Theology exploring key Christian Doctrines.
- Ladies 1: Lifeway Bible Curriculum
- Adult 1: Lifeway Bible Curriculum
- Adult 2: A Study of the Minor Prophets
- Adult 3:The Farewell Discourse and Final Prayer of Jesus (John 13-17)