We encourage you to join a Discipleship group that meets each Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m. It is a great time to join as our Lifeway groups are working through their good quarterly curriculum and our other adult groups are starting new studies.
We believe it is a great way to use your time on a Sunday morning, so come and build new relationships and be a blessing as you grow with the Body of Christ in the Word of God.
Our current Sunday morning classes are:
- Nursery [Infants - 2yrs]: Childcare
- Toddlers [2yrs as of Sept 1st - 3yrs]: “A Sure Foundation” - Foundation Truths about God through Bible stories.
- Pre-K - Kindergarten: “He Has Spoken By His Son” - A chronological study of the New Testament story of Jesus and His church.
- 1st - 3rd Grades: “Jesus, What a Savior!” - seeing the truth of the Gospel of how we are helpless sinners whose only hope is Jesus for salvation from God’s wrath.
- 4th - 6th Grades: “My Purpose Will Stand” - seeing how God is sovereign over all and continually at work in His world.
- 7th - 8th Grades: Gospel Project - Seeing God’s plan of Redemption through the whole Bible
- 9th - 12th Grades: Systematic Theology exploring key Christian Doctrines.
- Ladies 1: Lifeway - The Gospel of John.
- Adult 1: Studies for life - How to know God’s voice.
- Adult 2: New Testament Book of Colossians.
- Adult 3: New Testament Book of James.
Come and Grow with us!